Our COVID-19 Update
March 24, 2020
Dear Ici Paris Clients,
We hope our email finds all of you and your loved ones safe and in good health.
Following upon our prior email regarding COVID-19, as you are likely aware, the pandemic remains a serious public health concern around the globe. At Ici Paris we continue committing to the health and well-being of everyone: our clients and staff, as well as that of the public at large. Now, more than ever, we must stay focused, positive and work together for a better future.
- At this moment our Clinic and Reception are closed till further notice.
- Our Online Shop is continuing to operate and all purchases over $125 before HST will be shipped free. We take all the necessary measures during packaging and shipping to mitigate the spread of virus.
- We keep offering our free consultations via skype (IciParisSkinClinic) or phone (416.461.1774) from Monday to Friday 1pm – 3pm. Please call or email us and book your 30min time with us!
In the meantime, stay home, take care of each other, focus on happiness and let’s keep in touch virtually. Follow us and engage with us on Instagram and Facebook.
We are thankful for you and your support! Every purchase, recommendation, comment, review, share… all adds up and means the world to us. When you support our small business, you’re supporting the faces behind the Ici Paris brand + our families. To say we are so appreciative is an understatement! Thank you for coming alongside us in our 40+ year journey and continuing to keep Ici Paris as part of your everyday essentials.
We cannot wait to welcoming you back to Ici Paris!
With care and love,
Veronika Losonczi Gordana Tirnanic Mareena Ostrovsky
Clinic Operation Manager Spa Director Head Aesthetician
Our COVID-19 Update
March 19, 2020
Dear Valued Clients,
Due to the growing health concerns surrounding COVID-19, our Team together have made the difficult decision to suspend our spa and clinic services, effective March 20, 2020 until April 5, 2020.
The safety and wellbeing of our colleagues, clients and community is paramount to us and we are committed to doing our part by helping mitigate the spread of the virus.
We will continue to monitor the situation and follow any guidance provided by Canadian Public Health officials and keep you informed.
During Our Temporary Closure:
- Our Reception will be open Weekdays 1pm – 3pm to address any of your questions.
- Our Online Shop is continuing to operate and all purchases over $125 before HST will be shipped free
- Free Consultations will be offered via Skype (IciParisSkinClinic) or via Phone (416.461.1774) on Weekdays 1pm – 3pm. Please call or email us email@example.com to book your 30min time with us!
We value your support during this time and look forward to welcoming you back to Ici Paris very soon.
Please stay safe and take care of yourselves and your families. It’s now more important than ever that we look out for each other and keep our communities safe.
Wishing you good health,
Ici Paris Team
Our COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
March 15, 2020
To Our Valued Clients,
In response to the recent global pandemic of COVID-19, we wanted to reach out and let you know that besides Ici Paris Skin Clinic + Spa’s strict policy of providing a clean, safe, and sanitized environment we have stepped up measures in order to mitigate the spread of corona virus.
At this time the Ontario Ministry of Health maintains that the risk of transmission is low and they have not recommended to change our business practices. As such, Ici Paris will remain open and keep monitoring the situation closely. Should there be any changes, we will inform you.
- Ensuring consistent and proper hand-washing and hand-sanitizing
- Hand-sanitizers are displayed in our facility. Please use them when you cannot wash your hands.
- Elevated airing and cleaning practices in our facility
- Disinfecting high-traffic areas, surfaces multiple times throughout the day, paying extra attention to door handles, debit machines, and testers
- Requiring any staff member to stay home when sick
- Prohibiting all travels and requiring 14 days of self-quarantine from each staff member, who had travelled
We also ask our clients with personal travel plans to advise us and experiencing flu symptoms to reschedule their visit to Ici Paris. We have lifted all cancellation fees in light to the current situation. Please follow the general instructions of World Health Organization, Health Canada and Toronto Public Health.
Given the global uncertainty of the virus, it is important to stay calm and be proactive. Preserving the health and wellness of everyone, and limiting the risk of exposure and transmittance are in the best interest of our close and global community.
We are thankful for your cooperation and understanding.
Your Ici Paris Family