- Laser RF (Radio Frequency) Reaching deep with the dermis, this treatment changes the collagen fibres to tighten, firm and improve the density of the skin. This technology targets fibroblasts which are responsible for the production of collagen and improves both quality and quantity.
- Sublative Rejuvenation works from the inside-out. Most of the treatment’s energy is delivered beneath the skin, heating the collagen matrix to produce results. Such targeted stimulation reduces visible signs of aging and sun damage.
- Improves tone, texture and colour of the skin.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and texture irregularities.
- Smooths lines around the nose and mouth.
- Treats brown, red and pink spots
- Natural Skin Resurfacing works on the hyper-dermis by efficiently and effectively removing layers of dead skin. The great thing is that it requires minimal down time and quickly leaves the skin renewed and radiant. Treatment options include Green Peels, AHA peels, glycolic, mendolic, kojic acid, Microdermabrasion and Diamond Dermabrasion.
- Mesotherapy is a natural medicine technique, using vitamins and minerals and hyaluronic acid through micro injections as delivery method. It stimulates the middle layer of the skin (mesoderm). Its popularity in the field of medical esthetics is due to the exceptional results it achieves in the treatment of wrinkles, cellulite and acne. Benefits include:
- Smoothing of wrinkles
- A more radiant, luminous skin
- Improved hydration
- Improvement of skin tone and elasticity
- Improved micro-circulation
Mesotherapy is covered by health benefits under Naturopathic Treatments.
- Hydration and Regeneration with Intense Actives No two skins are alike. Skin care regimes must be customized to individual concerns, conditions and climate to achieve desired results. Whether treating acne or age related issues, active ingredients in professional products like Vitamin C, Resveratrol, Stem Cells, Peptides, Growth Factor, Retinol, DAME etc. tend to be higher in concentration and Nano Technology used for in-depth penetration . Home care and professional care are a must to ensure optimum results that will leave your skin healthy, glowing and supple.
- Internal Skin Care. Skin is an organ and is consequently effected by what’s happening within. Diet, lifestyle, hormones, stress and other factors will be reflected on the outside. A well balanced diet rich in nutrients is an obvious must, supplemented with high quality GliSODin anti-aging vitamins. Drinking plenty of water will not only keep your system balanced, it will give you energy and vitality.
- SPF. Whether using a sunscreen or a sunblock, you must remember to consistently reapply as heat and perspiration will deteriorate it and diminish effectiveness. Also remember to apply your sun protection at least 20 minutes prior to exposure and gently apply without massaging it in. It needs to be the last product you apply to ensure optimum protection. Look into natural mineral based sunscreens.
You only have one skin. Treat it right. To maximize anti-ageing results it’s ideal to use a combination of all of these .